Toronto's condo titans join BNN for a panel chat to discuss the risks facing the real estate market, the impact of new mortgage rules and the outlook for condo demand. Greg Bonnell speaks with Lanterra Developments' Barry Fenton, Empire Communities' Paul Golini and Tridel's Jim Ritchie.
- condo gains of 5% year over year
- Market has high vacancy rate
- Prices and Rates are consistent year over year
- 20,000 New units to market each year
- Continued Demand for housing
What are your thoughts?
Even though it looks expensive; It's affordable.