Friday, April 26, 2013

Landlord Tenant Tribunal - Representation

As an owner investor of a condominium unit you may represent yourself at a Landlord and Tenant Tribunal Hearing.   This is governed by the laws of the Residential Tenancies Act

All the reference Material and Forms you require is searchable on this site.

Previously a NON licensed person could represent you. This is now been changed to be;
a) Non Paid PRO Bono Representative
b) Paralegal
c) Lawyer

Where Property Managers of larger rental companies could previously attend the tribunal they are now required to be licensed and Insured (Law Society Members).  

You can prepare your own paperwork but be informed you may need additional help.

Even though I have attended at hundred of Landlord Tenant dispute resolutions and Mediations I am not a licensed paralegal (grandfathered).  I can however recommend quality experienced people.


  1. This is what I am looking. Really need this post for my research. Thank you so much for giving us a very a great views.Landlord and Tenant Act Toronto

  2. Great Website LOADS of timely information about Landlord Tenant Tribunal representation at

    Thank you for your engagement

    David Pylyp

  3. Welcome! David Pylyp If you want more about these services. Please contact with us .We put all our efforts.